Featuring a wide range of national and regional music acts , along with some of the most renowned visionary artists in the world, including our main featured artist Alex Grey! This is our second year, being held September 19th through the 21st of 2014 at the BEAUTIFUL Last Breath Farm in Norridgewock, Maine. Please join us!
ALEX GREY & ALLYSON GREY •
THE WELCH BROTHERS •
ADAM PSYBE •
ANDY REED •
YEDI FRESH •
SAM FARRAND •
DOUGLAS LAKOTA •
RYE BREAD •
DANIEL LUCAS-PORETTI •
RYAN KOHLER •
CHASE HANNA •
KAI GRIFFITHS •
ALYSSA WOODCOCK •
HEILIG ART •
WATSON ATKINSON •
MARTY REYNOLDS •
ZOÉ CARA •
MARY MURPHY •
BLAKSUN DESIGN & CO.
hosting the main stage all weekend long... BURNTmd!
TIPPER (2 sets!) •
MELVIN SEALS & JGB (2 sets!) •
NAHKO & MEDICINE FOR THE PEOPLE •
DJ QBERT •
ORCHARD LOUNGE •
SOLILLAQUISTS OF SOUND •
DESERT DWELLERS •
FREDDY TODD •
CONSIDER THE SOURCE •
VIRAL SOUND •
OF THE TREES •
SPACE JESUS •
INFINITE GEOMETRY •
MARVEL YEARS •
RICHARD JAMES & THE NAME CHANGERS •
CYBORG TRIO •
THE HORNITZ •
THE GNOME PROJECT •
THE DIGITAL CONNECTION •
The OriGinALz •
SMEED & SUSPENCE •
STOP TITO COLLECTIVE •
GORRILLA FINGER DUB •
EDUCATED ADVOCATES •
ROOTS RHYTHM AND DUB •
MATT CAREY •
JORDAN HALBACK •
NORTH EAST CARRY •
DIGITAL $TORM •
Presented by RareForm Events and Funky Communications, In association with Spun Arts and Apparel:
Coming together and bringing you this list of amazing underground DJ & Live PA talent from across the NorthEast.
hosting the Neighborhood stage all weekend long... MC ELIJAH DIVINE & MC22
ELUSID B2B SOUND & KEY •
DAN DESUM1 •
CHE ROS •
JAMIE O'SULLIVAN vs. DERELOID •
VINNY VEGA •
DON FOCHI vs. KRANZ •
BILLY BROWN •
DJ REVERENCE •
SEX ON DECKS •
DJ LES •
DJ REDSHIFT •
BOOKUM & MIDAS •
GRIND SYNDICATE •
MEGHA AMIRA •
OSCAR CHAMPAGNE •
DJ NOCTURNAL vs. MOSES •
JERK FURGESON vs. TURDFACE •
JEN "POPGIRL" 23 •
TREEMAN AND ANDIS •
and dj WHO CARES playing a special tribute set in honor of SHAUNA RAE
COSMIC KARMA FIRE •
SOLVENTLESS SESSION WITH NIKKA T •
PLUS VENDING AND MORE TBA!
We are so pleased you have decided to join us on this journey!
We have set fourth a set of common courtesy respect rules we expect all of you to follow in order to ensure the enjoyment and saftey of all those attending.
- Gates will open at Noon on Friday, September 19th the event will conclude September 21st, time TBD. Sunday night camping will be permitted. :) All attendees must be off the grounds prior to 2pm Monday September 22nd
- No illegal substances or activities will be permitted. No nitrous.
- All onsite vending must be both licensed and registered with the event. Illegal or unauthorized vendors will be removed from the venue.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited – firearms, knives over 3″ blade, baseball bats, axes, hatchets and any other items that can be reasonably construed as weapons will be confiscated.
- There will be on-site security at all times as well as first aid stations open 24/7.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into onsite camping, but please remember no glass.
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers and neighbors.
- All general car & tent campers are permitted to visit each others’ camp sites.
- By entering the event you agree to be photographed and/or video taped.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Please be respectable to the land , this venue is amazing, and we are very bless to be able to hold GREAT NORTH @ LAST BREATH FARM. In saying that, we will provide multiple sites for garbage and recyclables, utilize it.
- Please bring all beverages in cans or plastic – glass is not allowed.
- You must have a photo pass in order to bring in professional camera/video gear. Professional cameras will not be allowed in without a press pass.
- No fighting. If you are involved in a fight both parties will be asked to leave – keep it mellow.
- No open fires. This includes camp fires, tiki torches and any other exposed flames. Staff managed Bon-fires will be on site. as well as Massive tents and domes to provide protection from the elements may it be inclement.
- Grills are OK in some camping areas (not including Woods Camping), but you must have a certified ABC fire extinguisher!
- No pets of any kind will be permitted. Any service animal must be accompanied by notarized certificate, service card and a designated service vest to be worn at all times – sorry, no exceptions.
- A reasonable amount of alcohol for personal consumption is allowed in the camp grounds. A case per person is the general rule – a keg is not a reasonable amount and is not allowed. Absolutely NO sales of alcohol by patrons is allowed: Just don’t do it!
- You must obtain an over 21 wristband with a government issued photo ID to drink alcohol on the property. Underage drinking is not permitted – zero tolerance.
- Lost or stolen tickets and wristbands cannot be reissued. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone found trespassing will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. Child and guardian will be required to leave contact information and be photographed at ticketing.
- All persons, vehicles and possessions will be searched upon entry and reentry.
Thank you for your interest in the Great North Festival! To contact us with general request please e-mail us at email@example.com
Just "Right + Click & Save As..." to your computer.